President Obama was interviewed earlier this week on WWL TV in New Orleans. The interviewing journalist asked the President about ObamaCare and it’s mandate (HHS) in the context of religious liberty.
- “Indivisible” is deceiving media, gets added to list of Socialist Community Organizations
- Donald Trump stands with Catholics in new video message
- Catholics petition Pope to tell Obama and Congress to defend Marriage, Life, Religion and …?
- Nine Ways of Being an Accessory to same-sex marriage
- Bathroom bigotry
- Save in one respect, Reno’s essay on Kim Davis is excellent
- Alinskyian agitators stir discontent in Ferguson, Missouri
- Catholic group’s TV ad proves Louisiana Senator Landrieu must lose job for still supporting ObamaCare
- U.S. government was about to fine EWTN $35,000 per day on July 1st but, Hobby Lobby happened
- Help pay for Fr. Kenneth Walker’s funeral expenses